Links of the Week: February Week 4

Happy Friday!! Did anyone else feel like this week was among the longest of their lives? Maybe it was because I just got back from the most exhausting vacation of my life. Seriously, something about walking around a city for several hours a day listening to awesome music really takes it out of you. Ha. If you want to see some photos of the bands I saw at Treefort Festival, check out my instagram @collenemccarterphoto (www.instagram.com/collenemccarterphoto).

Alrighty, here are my fav links from the web this week!


  1. Check out which nation has the best food
  2. How to get rid of those pesky ingrown hairs
  3. Things people hate and love (about you). This one offers awesome ideas of topics to discuss (and avoid) with new people.
  4. Things likable people don't do.

Comments

Popular Posts