WELCOME

Hello!

I’m so excited to finally be here. I had a blog about a year ago but I was so inconsistent and my content was all over the place, I wanted to start fresh.
At the time of this post, I’m a 23 year old Seattleite. I graduated from the University of Washington in 2015 with a BA in Political Science and now work full time in HR for a travel company (no, I don’t get to travel for work. Like, ever. A total rip-off) and part time at a local radio station (actually, a national broadcast group but they suck so I choose to pretend I just work for my specific station).

In my extremely limited spare time, I’m a volunteer music photographer for a local neighborhood publication in Seattle, and I do some portrait/family work on the side. I love to travel and still somehow manage to maintain a social life. I have a fear of heights and an even bigger fear of deep water (I can’t swim. I also never learned how to ride a bike). I’ve lived within the same ~20 mile radius my whole life and, as much as I’d like to think that’ll change, I know I love the greater Seattle area too much to ever act on that. So what business do I have running a blog? Well, I have a serious passion for living in the moment and making the most of my time here on earth and I hope that blogging connects me to some of the same type of people.

My current focus in life right now is paving a path to a career/life I enjoy – I took my radio job because I knew I wanted to do something with music/radio and figured I should start gaining some experience with that. This blog will be dedicated to all things I love and all of the things that make my busy life possible. I really am trying to make the most of my time on this little planet and I hope that my passion for life will make you stick around!
Some posts I look forward to sharing with you:
  • ·         Monthly favorites – I’m a product junky and former Sephora employee, so get excited to hear all about my favorite things. This will include beauty products and other trends.
  • ·         My journey to becoming a morning person – I work at 7 AM and have to be up by 5:30 to get there. On weekends, I’m easily up by 8:30 but waking up for work is such a struggle for me, I put in serious research to figure out how to make my mornings more bearable.
  • ·         Workout routines and meal planning / recipes – I try super hard to make myself balanced, healthy meals and stay active. My biggest obstacle here is my lack of time but, usually, if I plan ahead and prep my food for the week on Sunday, I really thrive.
  • ·         My worst beauty habits – I probably wash my hair/exfoliate/moisturize less than you. Seriously.
  • ·         Best of 2017 – A series. From products to moments.
  • ·         New Year’s resolutions
  • ·         My favorite blogs and Instagram accounts to follow.
  • ·         A lot of outfits – But like I’m not that well-dressed so…this is actually just so I have motivation to get up on time and put myself together.
  • ·         My trip to Iceland last June – Oops. Kind of dropped the ball on this one.
  • ·         StitchFix Reviews
  • ·         “What I’m Doing Right Now” posts – for when I’m at work thinking about 793 other things
  • ·         What I ate Wednesdays
  • ·         My first ever Capsule wardrobe
  • ·         More facts about me that you probably don’t care about
  • ·         My favorite links of every week – I read a lot. News, blogs, you name it, I read it. I’m here to bring you my very favorite links on the web of every week.
Aaaaaand that's all for now. I promise that, going forward, all of my posts will come with pictures. 

Comments

Popular Posts