What to do this Week: January Week 3

Helloooooo party people!

We've barely made a dent in 2018 and I'm already feeling so good about it! Anyone else feeling more energized, motivated, and all-around better? I'm not one to base my habits around a calendar year but...maybe I actually am.

So what are we doing/eating/reading/watching/listening to in Seattle this week?! Welllll...

Watching:

The Bachelor is back and better than ever. And by, "better," I really just mean, "more cringey," but you know. What's better than watching a 36 year old dude makeout with a 22 year old braless Bratz doll? A lot, but it's exactly what I'm settling for every Monday night for the next few weeks.

Listening to:

The Skinny Confidential Podcast - Lauryn is a health/fitness/lifestyle blogger and her husband Michael is an entrepreneur. They both have really great, optimistic outlooks and their ambitious, "if you want it, go get it," personalities are pretty inspiring.

Doing:

Monday, January 15: Pop Trivia at Populuxe Brewing at 7:00

Tuesday, January 16: Trivia Tuesday at Barboza is Rick and Morty edition at 7:00

Wednesday, January 17: Paris in Winter Paint and Sip at Uncorked Canvas in Tacoma

Thursday, January 18: Save the Waves Film Festival - a fundraiser for Save The Waves Coalition and World Surfing Reserves, and all proceeds support their international coastal conservation programs.

Friday, January 19: This truffle making class looks amazing!

Saturday, January 20: I'm going to the Saints by Day show featuring Commodius and Hargrove Family Picnic at the Substation at 5:00. I'm a music photographer and I usually pick up about one show per week, so this will be my one show. That same day is also the Woman's March which I hope to have time to go to

Sunday, January 21: Yoga with Cats! And, see below for one more suggestion ;)


Eating

So every week the Fremont Sunday Market comes up on my Facebook suggestions and every week I'm like, "meh wat is that." Well I finally looked and it's a freaking Raclette festival! It's probably more than that but...that's all that matters to me. Cheese is love, cheese is life. The Fremont Sunday Market is weekly from 10 AM-4 PM.

Comments

Popular Posts